Monday, April 30, 2012

Productive Monday

Today was a good day. I was bound and determined to get some sort of crafty things done today and I succeeded!!

First I finished up a card and bookmark (which I will post at another time as I really like how it turned out!) for the wonderful Sue, aka Mrs.Micawber, as a little (very little!) thank you for the wonderful package she sent


when I won a giveaway on her blog :) Inside the small surprise package were these wonderful earrings

Which I love. She has a really great tutorial on her blog if you'd like to make your own (*click here*)!

After that it was a little jewelry making of my own :) I chose to do some of the beady and crochet cotton variety

Then I finished up this long-neglected hat that has been shoved aside for want of a button

         


And to finish off the day, I made some cupcakes to send to work with hubby. I guess the guys there are still in a state of disbelief that I can make them with a box of mix and a can of soda! Yep, one box of cake mix mixed with one can (355mL) of soda, bake as package directs! Can't get any easier than that!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! Please check my side bar to see all the blogs I am trying to link up to today :)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Nice earrings! :) Glad you liked them.

    I LOVE that hat. And crochet bracelets are so quick and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great when you have a productive day! Such cute earrings you won! and nice work of your own on the bracelet and beanie!!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your comment on the Craft Gossip website and decided to check yours. You are getting a lot of things done. the green cap is amazing.Love the bracelet too. Did you crochet it?
    If you like to know what I do, just pay a visit to my blog,
    http://www.bindu.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hat! I like the band around the bottom and the button is a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, I love the hat you made....I've never made one like that...would you be able to share the pattern link please?

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)